ScaleModel.NET -- The International List of Scale Model Related Web Sites
Advanced eBay Item Finder - Item Details
 
View Pinboard Reload this pageReturn to Previous page
 
 

Fujimi 1/24 Lamborghini Countach 5000S Model Kit

Item Condition: New
Listed in: Toys & Hobbies > Models & Kits > Automotive > Sports > 1/24 Scale

 / 3 photos

Seller: asianartland (9993 )
100% Postive Feedback
Location:Hong Kong , HK
Ship to:Worldwide
Shipping cost
Returns:Not Accepted
Views:166
Watches: N/A
Buy It Now 16.99 USD
Time left: 2d 3h 1m
eBay Item No.: 293133230761
Item Specifics:
Gender : Boys & Girls Country/Region of Manufacture : Japan
Year : 1989' Features : Kit
MPN : 12178 Character Family : model kit
Brand : Fujimi Recommended Age Range : “3-70 Years”
Description* :
This is fujimi 1/24 lamborghini countach 5000s model kit .Standard curb-side (no engine detail) kit of the lamborghini countach 5000s. Molded entirely in white. Matte chrome rims. Decals included for interior and exterior details.The kit is brand new in the original box, everything is in the original plastic wrappers (unopened) .Shipping terms i ship internationally (worldwide).Fixed shipping and handing cost to usa us$16.00 by via airmail with tracking no. For international shipping above 10-20 days by via airmail for international shipping.Combine shipping cost:2 item combine shipping cost will be less 10% (will refund later) 3-5 item combine shipping cost will be less 20% (will refund later) 6-8 item combine shipping cost will be less 30% (will refund later)includes very careful packaging. Remarks : 1. This send with tracking no. Please feel free to e-mail me if you got any questions about the item. Happy bidding!

*to retain layout consistency of this page, the html tags, style sheet, and javascripts in the original description have been stripped. Click here to see the description in its original form.

 
  eBay Compatible Application  
eBay and the eBay Logo are trademarks of eBay Inc. The items and their images showing on this page were provided by eBay users, the data files of these listing are hosted on eBay servers. ScaleModel.NET and its owners are not responsible for the content of the auctions. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. Any user listing on eBay must agree to the eBay User Agreement and Privacy Policy.