ScaleModel.NET -- The International List of Scale Model Related Web Sites
Advanced eBay Item Finder - Item Details
 
View Pinboard Reload this pageReturn to Previous page
 
 

Clearaudio 9" Universal Tonearm Vta-2 Collar Armboard Boxes/Etc. - New!

Item Condition: Open box
Listed in: Consumer Electronics > TV, Video & Home Audio > TV, Video & Audio Parts > Record Player, Turntable Parts

 / 6 photos

Seller: sas_dle (558 )
100% Postive Feedback
Location:Phoenix, Arizona, US
Ship to:Worldwide
Shipping cost
Returns:Not Accepted
Views:1876
Watches: N/A
Buy It Now 5500.0 USD  or Best Offer
Time left: 25d 15h 22m
eBay Item No.: 264284832300
Item Specifics:
MPN : UNIVERSAL 9" Brand : Clearaudio
UPC : Does not apply EAN : Does not apply
Description* :
=== Tons of hi-resolution pictures after the listing details at the bottom. Be sure "not" to miss them! === ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Please remember: nice/rare items and good services aren't cheap and never are they free!!! But, we strive for 100% customer satisfactions and our ebay feedbacks & international repeated referals speak for themselves!!! Our ebay transactions represent about 10% of our overall business volume, which the rest (of the 90%) are direct and via referals! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- For shipping anywhere in the u.S. And worldwide, - how we pack - & - how we crate - !!! >>>>>> Link to our past projects & sales!!! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Local audition & delivery are possible & negotiable. Potential/serious buyers are welcomed to come and audit for complete satisfaction. Came in on consignment! Static display - never mounted w a cartridge. Pristine conditions clearaudio 9" universal tonearm - nothing else in the pictures are available besides the said item!!! Arm comes complete in its oem shipping container. Attached low-capacitance interconnect. In addition, the arm is mounted on the vta-2 collar and the oem clearaudio mounting board are part of the sale - as a plug-and-play package!!! Most importantly - the unit is 100% functional and it is in pristine conditions - just like everything i sell... Also, came from a child-/smoke-/pet-free history - spotless inside & out. Pristine (easily 9.95/10) cosmetic & operational conditions. This looks and works and sounds as it is new out of the box. I welcome local pick-ups, but cash payment only please - unless prior arrangements have been agreed upon regarding payment method accepted. Direct credit card billings is available, with the same applicably stated sales terms. Local pick-ups or shipping to ca/az destinations are subjected to ca/az sales... Read More

*to retain layout consistency of this page, the html tags, style sheet, and javascripts in the original description have been stripped, its length has also been abbreviated to 2000 characters. Click here to see the description in its original form.

 
  eBay Compatible Application  
eBay and the eBay Logo are trademarks of eBay Inc. The items and their images showing on this page were provided by eBay users, the data files of these listing are hosted on eBay servers. ScaleModel.NET and its owners are not responsible for the content of the auctions. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. Any user listing on eBay must agree to the eBay User Agreement and Privacy Policy.